Sanctum Ep1 Sanctum Ep1

What happens when you cross RWBY with a science fiction space genre.

Not bad at all, but it certainly can use some improvements, in turns of the animation and to some extent, the sound work. Voice acting is pretty decent though. That sword-gun concept, ever reminiscent of Blake's weaponry from RWBY. Nicely used Kei-chan.

Final Fantasy Last Mages Final Fantasy Last Mages

Amazing.

A high frame rate = epic, smooth effects. Loved it. The spell work, attention to detail for the animation is so good, you really capitalised on the use of a high frame rate, Well Done Terkoiz.

I have to disagree with Youkai by the way. Although stickfigure animation (mostly) relies on the use of simple looking characters which may look too easy (and quote, "cheap"), it offers a way for animation to REALLY flow, and that in itself is still and always will be a challenge. Take it from someone who also does stickfigure animation. :)

Paradigmadness Paradigmadness

And after many years of madness, they finally evolved an eye! :o Or it's simply a twisted infection! :X
Epic collab guys, pity the package didn't make it to its intended destination

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Great tactical combat, it really made me think how best I was going to push enemies of ledges or crush them with bookcases, as well as just trying to shove guys around to kill two in a row.

With the RP, I had a laugh or two dialogue. Ah, how the old man's delusions make for quite the adventures... At the same time though, the characters were quite compelling, pretty down to earth.
Some of the battle themes were pretty neat too.

My only complaint would be the save mechanic. It may just be me, but even logged in, I couldn't save my game. My saves would just keep disappearing for some reason...

-&amp;gt; World Domination II &amp;lt;- -> World Domination II <-

I really did enjoy this game, even as the demo, there's so much manipulative things to do anyway. :)
I felt as though I was Kira, or Commander Ikari, plotting the best means to survive and destroy everyone. It took a lot of patience, through propganda and diplomacy, but I finally struck out at the last minute, destroying the already weakened forces one and for all. He attempted offer diplomacy at the last minute, but I just simply said, "Too bad, you've been completely defeated!" Boy, so much satisfaction in being able to successfully predict where missiles, jets, and subs are going, even to the point where I could get out nations working for me! >:D

Epic strategy game, very satisfying.

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

Fantastic resource, that's for sure, really puts things into perspective.

But guess what, the static beyond our universe, that region is where alternate realities can exist (in theory, but it pretty much 99.99% certain that such areas exist, parallel theory ties into so many places of quantum physics, it'd be hard to disprove them all from this (pre-determination, origins of the Big Bang, Dark flow, In-there - Out-there universe : The non shared universe, etc ^_^ ))

PS: Where's the Electron :o ???